The Monday morning routine to freshen up the week.
1) By applying moisturiser, you are priming the skin and giving it what it needs to stay fresh all day. We recommend the Environ AVST range, which has active vitamin A to help naturally exfoliate, produces collagen and elastin and balance oils.
2) Conceal away any dark circles, or unsightly blemishes to give the skin that perfected look. We recommend M.A.C Studio conceal and correct palette, which contains colour correctors for redness and dark circles and 4 concealer colours allowing you to get the perfect colour match.
3) Applying foundation will help to even out skin tone and cover any concealing you have done. Make sure you get your foundations colour matched to your skin to avoid any unwanted foundation lines. We recommend YSL Touche Éclat foundation, for a light but flawless coverage.
4) Apply setting or finishing powder will ensure that your make-up does not move around during the day, and reduce any natural oils in the skin. We recommend Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre, it is lightweight, long-lasting and good for all skin types.
5) Applying bronze or blush will add colour to your cheeks and help to make you look fresh and awake, and with such a wide range of colours and brands available you will be able to keep your look fresh and fun all year round. We recommend Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick, they come in a range of 6 shade so your guaranteed to find one to suit you.
6) Liquid eyeliner can seem daunting; however, it helps to open the eye area up making you look more awake and alert, and that can only be a good thing on Monday morning. We recommend Bobbi Brown long-wear eyeliner gel with the ultra-fine eyeliner brush, these two together make applying liner a dream rather than a scary nightmare! Applying mascara will also help to open the eye area and the best on the market has to be Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real, with its comb like brush to make the lashes look fluffy, fuller and longer.
7) The worst kept secret for a bright fresh look… Highlighter! This will help to give you a healthy, youthful glow to the skin, making Mondays seem a little less dull. We recommend Benefit Cosmetics High Beam for that ultimate spotlight glow!