Financial Support and Payment Options
You are able to self-funded any of our courses, which can be paid in full or split into monthly installments. You will be required to pay a minimum 30% deposit up front, and then the remaining balance is due either 2 weeks before the start date on short courses, or paid in monthly installments if it is a VTCT qualification.
Short Course Example:
- Gelish £235+VAT = £282
- 30% deposit = £84.60
- Remaining balance of £197.40 is due 2 weeks before the start date.
VTCT Course Example:
- VTCT Level 2 in Beauty Therapy £1750+VAT = £2100
- 30% deposit = £630
- Remaining balance of £1470 will be split over the remaining months of student ( 3 months = £490 or 4 months = £367.50)
19+ Advanced Learning Loan
If you are 19 years of age or older, and are applying for further education or training, then you may be eligible for a re-payable student loan.
Your household income is not taken into account when applying for the loan and there are no credit checks. However, if you have not lived in the UK for more than 3 year, or have had more than 3 student loans previous, you may not be eligible.
This loan is available on our
- Level 3 in Beauty Therapy Treatments,
- Level 3 in Media and Theatrical Make-up
- Level 4 in Laser and Light Treatments.
Re-payments for the 19+ Advance Learning Loan will not start until you are earning over £21,000 or more and all unpaid loans will be written off after 30 years.
Once you have enrolled on the course, we will give you an easy step-by-step guide on how to apply for your student loan.
For more information on please visit www.gov.uk/student-finance
Deko Finance Option
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and then choose Deko. The quick application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you’ll receive an instant decision. Easy!
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
• Are at least 18 years old
• You’re in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Our payment plan options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12, 24 or 36 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £250 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods.
[insert finance Calculator]