This beauty course allows you to gain all the skills necessary to perform a professional manicure & pedicure treatment. During this course you will learn how to assess the nails, cuticle and skin condition and perform a professional nail treatment to suit your client’s needs. This course allows you to progress on to advance nail technician courses.
The course will cover:
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Related Anatomy & Physiology
- Equipment & Products
- Client Consultation (inc Contra-indications & Contra-actions)
- Practical in performing a complete Manicure & Pedicure (inc colour & french polish)
- Massage of hands, arms, feet and lower leg
- Specialist treatments – paraffin wax, masks and heated mitts
- After care advice
All of our courses are accredited by the guild of professional beauty and on completion of this course you will receive a Beautec Diploma.
This course can be upgraded to an NVQ unit of credit, making it a Nationally Recognised qualification.
Click here to find out how our courses run