Our NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy is the perfect course to advance your career in the beauty industry, making you a more employable beauty therapist. This course is a fast track beauty course running at just 15 weeks, making it perfect for those who have full time jobs or families. We run this course at both weekends and during the week, and have five enrolments per year.
What are the entry requirements?
You will need to have a NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy (or equivelant) and a good level of written and spoken English.
What will I study?
• Body Massage
• Stone Therapy
• Electrical Facials
• Electrical Body Treatments
Additionally, you will learn all health and safety, relevant anatomy and physiology, and client care and communication.
How will I be taught and assessed?
You'll be taught by our expert team of Beauty Therapy lecturers, in our specialised classrooms. Assessments take place through written assignments, multiple choice exams, verbal questioning and practical skills assessments.
Equipment and Resources
A kit, textbook and materials for the course are provided by the academy, and are included in the price of the course, so there won't be any hidden surprises.
Progression and Job Opportunities
On successful completion you will be qualified to work in a salon or spa as a senior beauty therapist. You can progress on to our additional courses:
• VTCT Level 4 in Laser and IPL Treatments
• We also offer progressive short courses including aromatherapy massage, Indian head massage, Hopi ear candles and many more.
How can I pay for my course?
We have 2 payment options for our NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy.
• The first is a self-funding option where you will receive a discount off the total cost of the course, and this can be split into monthly instalments.
• The second option is a 24+ student learning loan, please click here to find out more.
If you are under the age of 19, we offer this course free of charge. Please click here to find out more.
Terms & conditions.