Eyelash perming and lifting is a popular treatment to offer to clients. During this beauty course you will learn how to create a curl to the eyelashes, to enhance the look of your client’s natural lash. This is a natural alternative to lash extensions and with clients returning for beauty treatment every 6 – 8 weeks this can be a profitable treatment to offer.
The course will cover:
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Related Anatomy & Physiology
- Equipment and Products
- Preparation of treatment room, trolley and client
- Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- Client Consultation
- Benefits of the Treatments
- Skin testing for allergies (patch test)
- Practical tuition on eyelash perming
- Aftercare Advice
This course will allow you ample practice time, whilst working with in health & safety guidelines as well as having excellent tutor support.
All our courses are accredited by The guild of professional beauty, allowing you to gain insurance and work within the industry.
This course can be upgraded to an NVQ unit of credit, making it a Nationally Recognised qualification.