Wax depilation is a popular and profitable treatment to offer clients. You will learn how to perform warm wax on all areas of the body, using limiting pain techniques to remove unwanted hairs.
The course will cover:
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Related Anatomy & Physiology
- Equipment and Products
- Preparation of treatment room, trolley and client
- Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- Client Consultation
- Benefits of Waxing
- Different methods of hair removal
- Practical Tuition in treating legs, bikini, underarm and facial areas
- Aftercare Advice
This course will allow you ample practice time, whilst working with in health & safety guidelines as well as having excellent tutor support. All equiptment and materials are provided on the day.
All our courses are accredited by BABTAC and the guild of professional beauty, allowing you to gain insurance and work within the industry.
This course can be upgraded to an NVQ unit of credit, making it a Nationally Recogmised qualification.