Our Cosmetic Skin Needling is an advanced beauty course enabling beauty therapists to develop their skills in the aesthetic cosmetic treatment industry. Skin needling or collagen induction therapy (CIT) is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure, which helps to rebuild collagen and elastin within the skin’s tissues, helps to reduce pigmentation and allows for products to penetrate deeper into the skin, allowing them to work more effectively. With the growing demand in the beauty industry for non-cosmetic surgical procedures, skin needling is becoming one of the most popular anti-ageing treatments.
This course will give you the practical skills and theory knowledge to provide clients with a professional medical skin needling treatment, whilst maintaining exception health and safety standards and allow you to deliver good aftercare advice and product recommendations to your clients.
- The History of Skin Needling
- Skin Needling Technology
- Skin Healing Anatomy & Physiology
- Skin Conditions and Needling Effects
- Skin needling vs other advanced treatments
- Combining skin needling with other advanced treatments
- Results of skin needling
- Health & Safety
- Consultation & Contra-indications
- Client pre-treatment routine
- Carry out skin needling treatment
- Aftercare and contra-actions
To be able to enrol on this course you must hold an NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent. On successful completion of this course, you will receive an accredited Beautec diploma, allowing you to gain insurance to be able to work in industry.