Online Courses FAQs

Online Courses – Frequently Asked Questions

1) How does it work?

When you purchase an online course from Beautec, we will send you a website link, username and password to be able to access all the online material you will need for your course. We will also email you an information pack on your chosen course.
When you have received all the relevant material you can start working on your course. You will need to read all the information, complete all online exercises and follow our step-by-step practical video guide.
Once this is all complete, you will need to do 3 practical assessments in your chosen subject. These will need supporting video or photo evidence, which will need to be sent to us via email to be assessed.

2) What qualification will I receive & can I work with it?

On completion of the course you will receive a Beautec Diploma, which is accredited by BABTAC and The Guild of Beauty Therapy. This diploma allows you to gain insurance and work with in the industry.

3) How is the work marked?

Once you submit all your theory work one of our experienced lecturers will mark it and if it is all correct you will be able to start your practical assessments. You have to complete 3 practical assessments, all meeting different requirements and provide supporting video/photo evidence of each one. We will instruct you on certain specifications that we will need to see.

4) How long will it take me to complete?

The course itself has no minimum time expectation; you can complete it as quick as you wish. However you must complete within one year of your purchase date. Any work not submitted with in this time will be invalid and we will be unable to provide you with a certificate.

5) Will I need a kit?

You will need a kit to be able to meet all the practical requirements, which can be purchased from us directly or we can give you a list of all the materials you will need and you can source them yourself. You can find all of our kits on our website, and we deliver to you directly.

6) If I need technical support who do I contact?

In the event that you need technical support you can contact our customer care team at enquiries@beautec.co.uk. Alternatively, call us on 02033848427.

Shopping Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Have your say

Tell us what you think of our new website?

Subscribe, enter your email address

Designed by www.itsystemsltd.com, Powered by nopCommerce.

© 2014 - Beautec Beauty Academy. All Rights Reserved.