Benefits of IV Vitamin Infusion TherapyBeautec
In today’s society, our busy work/life schedule gives us little time to relax and recharge. This can lead to both physical and mental problems. These include thing such as fatigue, low immune system, low mood or anxiety and increased stress levels. IV vitamin infusion therapy help to combat these aliments, but can also do so much more. The main vitamin use in most IV drips is vitamin B12. But why is this specific B vitamin so important to regulate our bodily functions.
Benefits of Vitamin B12
- Helps in the production of red blood cells. More red blood cells mean you are able to transport more oxygen to cells to improve function.
- May prevent major birth defects. Studies have shown that fetuses require a sufficient amount of B12 to develop the brain and nervous system.
- Maintaining adequate B12 levels may maintain healthy bones.
- Our moods can be improved with Vitamin B12 and it can even help with the symptoms of depression & anxiety. Although not yet fully understood, B12 does play a vital role in synthesising and metabolising serotonin. (The chemical responsible for regulating mood). Studies have shown that people who receive vitamin B12 and antidepressant are more likely to show improvements, compared with those treated with antidepressants alone.
- As we age, our brain goes into atrophy and we lose neurons, which is associated with memory loss and dementia. Vitamin B12 is shown to reduce the loss of these vital neurons and keep our brain function healthy.
- An early sign of vitamin B12 deficiency is fatigue or lack of energy. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in your body’s energy production. This is why it has been the go-to product for an energy boosting.
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nail growth. A good level of vitamin B12 is essential in us producing healthy skin, hair and nails.
Vindoc Lab is the brain child of leading aesthetic Dr Vincent Wong to bring a gold standard of training and products to both medics and non-medics who wish to excel in the field of aesthetics. Dr Vincent has worked to create a combination of B12 drips, by combining the miracle B vitamin with a wide range of other vitamins and minerals.
This extensive menu of IV drips include:
- Myers Twist IV – fights fatigue, migraines, acute muscle spasms, seasonal allergies, depression and anxiety, and hormonal imbalances and many more ailments.
- VinDoc B-Slim Diet and Detox – suppresses appetite and unwanted cravings, stops skin breakouts, aids digestive system and is a great boost post-holiday.
- Energy Boost – replenishes fluids, electrolyte and essential vitamins and minerals needed to boost energy levels. Helps improve fatigue and mental well-being.
- Age Defence – helps improve the signs of aging, dull and lacklustre skin and can help with post-menopausal symptoms.
- Performance boost for extreme sports – boosts energy levels and wellness ready for upcoming sporting events such as a marathon.
- Immune booster – can help to battle viruses, colds and infections, boost skins immunity, improves adrenal function and chronic fatigue.
- Vita Calm – Helps with anxiety and depression, improves overall mood and extreme mood swings, improves focus and restlessness.
- Vita Sport – improves recovery time, muscle soreness and joint pains, increases hydration and can help recovery from injury.
We recommend that you book a course of 6 IV infusions to be able to benefit from the full effects. To book an IV infusion drip, please contact our offices on 02033848427.
For more information on our IV infusion therapy, please contact us on the above number. Alternatively, you are able to visit our IV vitamin infusion therapy page for more information.