- Reviews (0)
With the Cosmetic Make-Up industry rapidly growing and developing, why not take your make-up skills to a new level. Our 3 day Bridal Make-up and Hair course, will allow you to increase income whilst offering new and exciting services to your clients. You will learn to create flawless make-up finishes with a wide range of products and techniques.
You will be taught by our team of expert make-up artists, so you can gain the skills necessary to be successful within industry.
Firstly, you will learn the health & safety requirements, client care and communication techniques, as well as all brand and product knowledge, to ensure you are working to the highest industry standards.
Secondly, you will then develop your skills in the art of pre-wedding trail consultations – giving you the confidence to create the perfect look for the bride-to-be.
Furthermore, you will learn a variety of bridal make-up looks such as: traditional bridal make-up, vintage bridal and glamour. These looks will be created using a variety of techniques including, airbrush make-up and vintage finger waves and pin curls.
Bridal Make-up Course Content
- Health & Safety within the make-up industry.
- Skin structure theory.
- Client care and consultation.
- Make-up Brand knowledge (products & equipment).
- Pre-Wedding trail – When and Why?
- Designing the look
- Record Keeping and Data Protection
- Demonstration of Classic Bridal
- Practice of Classic Bridal
- Health & Safety for Hair Styling
- Hair structure theory
- Contra indications & contra actions to hair styling
- Blow dry demonstration and practical
- Use of heated styling tools
- Pin curls and classic waves
- Classic and Vintage up-dos
- Demonstration and practical of Vintage bridal
- Aftercare advice
- Airbrush Make-up theory
- Airbrush make-up demonstration and practical
- Developing a final look, with eye, lip and contouring design and hair
All of our courses are accredited by the guild of professional beauty, therefore allowing you to gain insurance to work within the industry.
We recommend all students to visit IMATS (The international make-up artist trade show), so you are able to increase industry knowledge, and see latest trends on the market.
In addition, students will need to hold a Cosmetic Make-up qualification, so they have prior knowledge before starting this course. Additionally, we recommend our VTCT Level 3 in Theatrical, Special Effect and Media make-up and hair.