- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This access beauty course has been designed to give you the knowledge required to progress on to our VTCT Level 3 Beauty Therapy Treatment course. The course combines theoretical information with practical facial skills, as well as Level 2 anatomy & physiology for skin and hair. Therefore, allowing you to gain fast-track access to Level 3 beauty therapy courses.
This beauty training course runs over 2 days and on completion you will receive a Beautec Beauty Academy diploma. This qualification allows you to gain insurance in facials to work in industry. Additionally, you have the option to upgrade this qualification to a nationally recognized certificate at an extra cost.
What will I learn on this course?
Facial and skincare
- Health & safety, and hygiene.
- Tools, equipment and products.
- Client Consultation and communication.
- Skincare product knowledge
- Carry out a full facial treatment
- Massage of face and décolletage
- Facial steam and extraction methods
- After care advice
Anatomy & Physiology
- Skin Structure and functions
- Blood and lymphatic system of the face and neck
- Muscles of the face
- Bones of the face
- Skin types and conditions
- Hair structure and functions
- Hair types and conditions
- Growth cycle of the hair
We provide all materials and equipment on the day of training, but you will need to bring towels with you for the practical elements of learning. There are no additional assessment days with this course, so you recieve you qualification on the day. However, if you would like to upgrade it to a NVQ certificate, there will be an additional assessment day required.
If you would like to upgrade this to a nationally recognized qualification, on check out select NVQ upgrade and add the course to your basket.
|Entry level knowledge|
No previous experience required