LED Light Therapy Mask Course
Prices are subject to 20% VAT, which is added to the basket when checking out.
Next Course date:
- Friday 14th February 2020
- Friday 13th March 2020
Location: Loughton, Essex
Mask recommendations can be made upon request.
- Reviews (0)
What is LED Light Therapy?
LED (light emitting diode) light therapy is a mask treatment that is used to treat a variety of different skin conditions and concerns. The wave length of each coloured light penetrates the skin at different depths in order to treat specific skin conditions. The treatment is completely pain-free and non-invasive for client, but is beneficial to have a course of treatments.
What do the different coloured lights treat?
- Red – Anti-aging: Combats wrinkles and increases collagen production
- Blue – Anti-Acne: Eliminates acne causing bacteria and reduces acne
- Yellow – Reduces Redness: Alleviates inflammation, sunburn and rosacea.
- Cyan – Soothing: Support in reducing the size of swollen capillaries.
- Green – Evens skin tone: Helps even skin tone for a naturally beautiful complexion.
- Orange – Revitalization: Promotes a brighter glow for more radiant skin
- Purple – Cell Rejuvenation: Increases cellular rejuvenation and regeneration.
- Infra-red – Skin Booster: Penetrates deeper into the skin for a boosted and more amplified treatment.
Our LED Light Therapy course will teach you all the theory behind how the masks work and how to safely and effectively carry out a treatment.
Course Content includes:
- Introduction into LED light therapy
- Visible Light Spectrum theory
- How different light wavelengths works on the skin tissue
- The benefits of LED light therapy
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Products to use alongside LED light Therapy
- Carrying out the treatment
- Aftercare Advice
All course material is provided for the day, but if you would like to purchase an LED light therapy mask, please contact us in advance. You will need to hold a facial and skincare qualification before being able to progress on to this course. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct insurance to work with LED light treatments, before booking on to this course.