VTCT Level 4 in Laser and Light Treatments
- 19+ Advanced learning loan funding available for this course.
- 14 weeks one day per week
- You will need to have an interview before being able to enrol on to this course, please call 02033848427 to arrange this.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This VTCT Level 4 in Laser and IPL treatments course is for qualified Level 3 beauty therapists or nurses looking to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
On the course, you will develop an understanding of safe working practices, identifying and controlling hazards when working with equipment. You will be taught how to identify hair and skin conditions, therefore ensuring the clients is suitable for Laser or IPL treatments.
With our fast track course, you can become an Laser and IPL specialist in as little as 7 weeks.
This Laser and IPL course covers:
- Management of health, safety and security in the salon.
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries.
- Laser and light treatment for hair removal
- Laser and light treatment for skin rejuvenation
You will be assessed through written and practical work throughout the course. Additionally, we provide all the course materials and resources, but you will need to provide towels for practical sessions. To be successful on this course, you will have tutorial session throughout the course, to ensure your targets are achieved.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and IPL treatments certificate.
Finance is available for this course, please click here to find out more.
Places are limited and enrolment is by interview only.
6 weeks (1 day a week)
|Entry level knowledge||
NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
|Kit and registration fee||