- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our one-day Manicure and Pedicure course will give you the skills you need to carry out professional nail treatments. During this course, you will learn how to assess clients nail, skin and cuticle conditions, therefore allowing you to tailor the treatments to suit clients’ needs. This is a beginners course, allowing you to start a career as a nail technician.
Our Manicure and Pedicure course will cover:
- Health & safety, and hygiene.
- Hand and nail anatomy and physiology.
- Tools, equipment and products.
- Client Consultation and communication.
- Carry out a full Manicure and Pedicure treatment (including colour & French polish)
- Massage of hands, arms, feet and lower leg
- Specialist treatments – paraffin wax, masks, hot oil and heated mitts
- After care advice
All of our courses are accredited and on completion of this course you will receive a Beautec Diploma, so you are able to gain insurance to work. We recommend purchasing insurance through The Guild of Beauty Therapists, using code 10318 for £10 off.
You will be able to progress on to additional nail courses such as:
This course can be upgraded to an NVQ unit of credit, making it a Nationally Recognised qualification.
Click here to find out how our courses run.
|Entry level knowledge||