- You will receive a full Gelish Kit with a LED Gelish Lamp
- You must hold a Manicure qualification before enroling on to this course. (If you do not have this qualification, please check out our combined: Manicure, pedicure & Gelish course)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
On this Gelish course, you will be taught the art of gel polish application, by the best in the business.
We are an approved Gelish training centre, so a Nail Harmony educator will teach you all of Gelish’s top secrets and you will receive a Nail Harmony Gelish certificate on completion.
Gelish are the number one brand in soak-off gel polish, with over 200 colours and amazing ingredients in their gels to benefit the natural nail. The gel apply like polish, with twist cap and applicator, but are cured in a LED lamp in 30 seconds or in two minutes in traditional UV lamps, just like gels. On the Gelish course, you will learn techniques the gel polish will stays on nails for three weeks with no chipping or peeling, and soak completely off in only 15 minutes.
The course will cover:
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Related Anatomy & Physiology
- Equipment and Products
- Preparation of treatment room, trolley and client
- Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- Client Consultation
- Benefits of Gel application
- Practical Tuition
- Aftercare Advice
The kit contains:
- Top It Off
- pH Bond
- Nail Surface Cleanse
- Artificial Nail Remover
- Plastic Pusher and Prep Pads
- Gelish Pro: 5-45 LED Lamp
- 5oz Polish – Elegant
- 5oz Polish – Hot Rod Red
- Small Polish – Sheek White (French)
On completion of this course, you will be able to purchase exclusive products and receive benefits only available to Gelish trained nail technicians. You will need to hold a manicure and pedicure qualification, before being able to complete this course. Check out our combined manicure, pedicure and Gelish course for more information.
|Entry level knowledge||
Manicure and Pedicure Qualification