VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Make-up Artistry
- Course location: Loughton, Essex
- 19+ Advanced learning loan funding available for this course, cost of course with this option is £3345.00
- 15 weeks one day per week
- Entry level Knowledge: None
- Kit: Full Beauty Therapy kit included to cover modules when full paying for the course.
- Nationally recognised qualification
- You will need to have an informal interview before being able to enrol on to this course, please call 02033848427 to arrange this.
- All prices are subject to 20% VAT, which is added on at check out.
The VTCT Level 3 in Make-up Artistry will allow you to work in photographic, film and television industries as a make-up artist. This course is suitable for beginners and amateur make-up artists looking to gain a nationally recognised qualification. You can expect to gain a wide variety of skills, knowledge and experience so you are prepared for working in industry.
This nationally recognised make-up qualification, has been designed to teach you a variety of different make-up skills and techniques. You will learn about a wide range of specialist products, equipment and materials, so you are industry ready. Our expert team of make-up artists will teach you to the highest standards, therefore allowing you gain the knowledge to have a successful career.
Upon completion of your course, you will be able to work self-employed, run your own company or work for a larger organisation. Additionally, you will be able to register with make-up agencies, to enhance your career pathways.
On this Make-up Artistry course you will study:
Fashion & Photographic Make-up
Media Make-up (Film & TV)
Special Effects Make-up
Applying Prosthetics and Facial Hair Pieces
Design and Apply Body Art
Learners will receive a full Crown cosmetic kit, SFX Products and Royal & Langernickel brushes for use throughout your course. In addition, you will also receive discount off of big named brands such as; MAC Cosmetics, Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay and many more.
Each year we arrange for our students to visit the International Make-up Artists Trade Show (IMATS) in London. For more information please click here
There are various finance options available for this course.
- 19+ advanced learning loan, cost of course is £3345.00. There is an admin and kit fee to be paid on enrolment.
- Self-Funding – Pay monthly directly, no interest.
- Interest Finance from 12 – 36 months at 0% – 19.9% APR
For more information on funding please click here.
This is an entry level course and requires no prior knowledge to be able to sign up, but you will need to have an interview before enrolling. This can be arrange with our customer service team by calling 02033848427.
15 weeks (one day per week)
|Entry level knowledge|